In this episode, Craeg joined Shahin to talk about Kanban and Various Aspects of Coaching & Consulting, as part of the Kanban Clinic series.
The following have been topics of our conversation:
- From extreme programming to Kanban.
- The differences between implementing kanban at the organizational level vs. the team level.
- The importance of having a beginner mindset.
- Other branches of kanban, exploring different aspects.
- Differentiating and differentiating from cheap knockoff kanban.
- Taking kanban beyond teams and groups to enterprise level.
- Portfolio kanban and strategy level kanban.
- How kanban helps with visualization and leadership.
- Finding opportunities to use kanban tools.
Note: It is the speaker’s intent to add that Nimble, formerly known as Swif, does not suffer from the limitation implied.
- Visit us at http://www.leanonagile.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Elevate_Change
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ElevateChange