Manage and evolve a kanban initiative.Scale beyond the team level. (ri)
Kanban Systems Improvement (KSI), previously known as Kanban Management Professional II (KMPII), is focused on improving kanban systems. It elevate your knowledge and tools at the same time to make your flow (of services within system(s)) more effective and efficient.
- Managing Evolutionary Change
- Dealing with Resistance to Change
- Feedback Loops and Continuous Learning
- Implementing and Scaling out Kanban
- Balancing Demand and Capability
- Optimizing Flow and Predictability
Students completing both Kanban System Design and Kanban Systems Improvement classes will earn the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential.
To learn about the Kanban System Design (KSD), or previously was known as Kanban Management Professional I (KMPI), you can visit Kanban.University.