Quotes from this session:
- Leadership is about providing just the right amount of space. Don’t give them so much space that they lose heart, control, or their grip on what they are trying to do.
- If Agile is something that happens to you, it’s pretty awful.
- Rolling things out is a recipe for pain, not for success!
- There is no way a leader can control anybody!
- The world would be very very dull if we are only allowed one framework.
- Agile can be done in investment banking.
The following has been topics of our conversation:
- Kanban Through Its Values
- Kanban From The Inside
- non prescriptive agile and change
- 3 layers of leadership
- Servant leadership, Host leadership, Leader leadership, Clear leadership
- Mindset of integration
- Descriptive vs. prescriptive models and designs
- Clean language
- Leader is not a therapist
- Generative question and conversations
- 15 minutes photo
- Celebration 5W
The following books we have referenced:
Where you can find more about Mike and his work