Kanban & Team – Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
Join us for an interactive and engaging day of learning on Kanban & Team. You will become knowledgeable on the basics of the Kanban Method, types of work, classes of services, and of visualizing them. You will also learn how to design and implement a Kanban board for your team. We will also talk about the next steps to elevate your knowledge in Kanban.
In short, you will learn the Kanban Method, principles and practices of the Method, and how you can start with your Kanban, and even more:
- Exploring a lens to look at and work with the risk associated through different work item types
- Getting familiar with different Kanban board designs and utilization of them in your professional life
- Deep understanding of a ‘pull’ system and mechanisms to make it flow, such as WIP
- A greater understanding of Metrics in the Kanban Method
- Bringing all learned of principals, practices, (and values) to build a higher level of quality for your team’s delivery option
Date, Time, and Location:
- Date: 15/September/2022 – 16/September/2022
- Time: 8 PM – 11 PM EST
- Location: Virtual
What certifications/other benefits does this course offer?
- Internationally Recognized Kanban University Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential, with no renewal fee.
- Profile listing on the Kanban University alumni page with credentials.
- A digital copy of the book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J. Anderson.
- This course is eligible for 8 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI and 8 Scrum Education Unit (SEUs) with SA
- COVID Responsibility: For payment options, please contact us at https://www.elevatechange.co/#connect
- An early bird price (15% discount) is in effect for those who register early.
- Please refer to our general policies for further information.