Kanban & Systems – Kanban Systems Improvements (KMP II)
This course is about evolving a system and expanding its reach using the Kanban method. This course adds to the learning of the Kanban System Design course. During two days of interaction, in-depth learning, and intensive discussion, you will learn and expand your agility toolkit with new tools and techniques to successfully evolve the flow of your system using the Kanban Method.
- Elevate, implement, and expand the Kanban systems across your organization through services and teams.
- Use the Kanban Lens to improve the performance of your services and delivery of value to customers.
- Introduction to Kanban Maturity Model and Kanban Maturity Levels
Date, Time, and Location:
- Date: 3/Jan/2023 – 4/Jan/2023 & 7/Jan/2023 – 8/Jan/2023
- Time: 8 PM – 11 PM EST
- Location: Virtual
Attendees are highly recommended to have read “Kanban” by David J Anderson or “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows. Also, a strong foundation in Kanban by taking the Team Kanban Practitioner, and Kanban System Design can benefit learning in this course.
Who This Course is Best Suited for?
- Kanban Practitioners, Scrum Masters, and Agile Coaches
- Project and Portfolio Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners, and Leaders
- Service Delivery Managers
- PMO and Program Directors
- Management Consultants
- Anyone who wants to develop Managerial skills
What certifications/other benefits does this course offer?
- Internationally Recognized Kanban University® Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential (on the condition of KMP I has been completed), with no renewal fee.
- Internationally Recognized Kanban University® (KMP II) status with no renewal fee.
- Profile listing on the Kanban University alumni page with credentials.
- Free “Kanban” book by David J Anderson, Continuous Improvement Newsletter subscriptions, and more.
- This course is eligible for 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI and 16 Scrum Education Unit (SEUs) with SA
- COVID Responsibility: For payment options, please contact us at https://www.elevatechange.co/#connect
- An early bird price (15% discount) is in effect for those who register early.
Please refer to our general policies for further information.