This foundational track kicks off the workshop to give you a basic understanding of internal and external forces that shape our transformations.
We will in a world where it’s become more important to focus on internal processes and how your organization dances within the ecosystem in which it exists.
- Introduction to Complexity
- Introduction to Lean
- Introduction to Business Agility
Enterprise Agility with Lean Change Management Outcomes
- Understanding Systems and Complexity Theory
- Extending Agility to the Enterprise
- Adaptive Principles and Patterns for Organizational Design
- Understanding and Working with Executive Teams
Attending the course will entitle you to ICAgile ICP-ENT (Enterprise Agility) certification and the Lean Change Management Voyager badge.
Date, Time, and Location:
- Date: 21/Dec/2022 – 23/Dec/2022
- Time: 9 AM – 4 PM EST
- Location: Virtual
Track 1 – Organizing the Organization
This track is about the four basic tenants of organizational design:
- How do we choose to group people?
- How do we link groups together?
- How do we align multiple groups toward a higher purpose?
- How do we know if it’s working?
- Organizational Structures and Design
- Organizational Processes
- Agile Scaling Frameworks
Track 2 – Disruption and Change
Today’s organizations have much less control over their destiny than they used to. The entry barrier into established markets continues to lower, and more leaders want to see significant culture shifts in their organizations.
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Organizational Interventions
- Metrics that Matter
Track 3 – Unleashing People
It’s the diversity of thought and leadership styles that creates the friction that moves transformation forward. This track focuses on understanding and respecting the similarities and differences between people.
- Understanding Leadership Styles
- Modern People
- Technical Excellence in Change
- COVID Responsibility: For payment options, please contact us at https://www.elevatechange.co/#connect
- An early bird price (15% discount) is in effect for those who register early.
- Please refer to our general policies for further information.