Kanban & System – Kanban System Design (KMP I)
This course at its core is about the Kanban method, and how to design (and further evolve) a Kanban system. During these two days of an interactive and intensive course, you will learn tools and techniques to successfully build your Kanban systems and be able to realize tangible and immediate improvements in it.
- Understanding Kanban systems
- Experience flow in Kanban using a simulation
- Explore and utilize STATIK (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) to design your Kanban system.
- Different visualization techniques for the Kanban board and what goes on it.
- Hands-on design of a Kanban system and explore options to influence and control change within the system.
Date, Time, and Location:
- Date: 06/Jan/2022 & 07/Jan/2022 & 13/Jan/2022 & 14/Jan/2022
- Time: 8 PM – 11 PM EST
- Location: Virtual
Attendees are highly recommended to have read “Kanban” by David J Anderson or “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows. Also, a strong foundation in Kanban by taking the Team Kanban Practitioner can benefit learning in this course.
Who This Course is Best Suited for?
- Managers and Leaders
- Project and Product Managers
- Experienced Individual Contributors and Technical Experts.
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and Process Consultant.
What do certifications/benefits this course offer?
- Internationally Recognized Kanban University® (KMP I) status with no renewal fee.
- Profile listing on the Kanban University alumni page with credentials.
- Free “Kanban” book by David J Anderson, Continuous Improvement Newsletter subscriptions, and more.
- This course is eligible for 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI and 16 Scrum Education Unit (SEUs) with SA
- COVID Responsibility: For payment options, please contact us at https://www.elevatechange.co/#connect
- An early bird price (15% discount) is in effect for those who register early.
Please refer to our general policies for further information.